IGU Examination Form – Indira Gandhi University has officially started filling up the examination form for the students appearing in the exams. The university has released several notifications regarding the examination that is about to take place. All students should go through the notifications carefully by following up on the official portal of Indira Gandhi University to understand the necessary information.
Here, we are providing some of the important details extracted from the notifications released by the Indira Gandhi University on their official portal.
|Form||UG/PG Examination Form|
ALSO READ- IGU Updates
Last Date of Reappear/Improvement form filling
Sub: Opening of University portal for filling up Re-Appear/Improvement Examinations form of 1 3rd 5th, 7th & (9th Only UTD) odd Semester UG/PG/Professional (Except M.Ed) courses to be held in Feb-2022.
Opening date of online Exams forms Re-Appear/Imp. 03-01-2022
The last date for submission of the Exams form (without late fee) is 18-01-2022
Last date for submission of Exams forms with late fee of Rs. 500/ 24-01-2022
Last date for submission of Exams forms with late fee of Rs. 1000/ 04-02-2022
Filling online Re-Appear Form Link on below
How To Fill IGU Exam Form 2021?
If you have not filled up the examination form yet now, you should do it at the earliest strictly. If you are confused about how to get the examination form and fill it up, here are the steps that you can follow.
Step – 2 – Now click on the option of Student Login.
Step – 3 – From the Student button, you add your University to the user name.
Step – 4 – From Password You simply fill your Roll no. And Go for submitting.
Step – 5 – You show your Student Dashboard.
Step – 6 – Re-appear Or Improvement Form.
Step – 7 – Next, you see your status-related reappear and fill the form.
Step – 8 – Now provide your email id that is registered with the university.
Step – 9 – Finally, click on the Submit button to get access to your examination form.
All the ex-students who do not have their log-in details should contact their respective colleges to get the login details to log in and get access to the examination form.
On the same page, the students will find the link to download their admit cards. But this is only applicable for the students whose examination forms have been confirmed by the faculties of the respective colleges.
- For all semester system examinations, the exam forms or lists of the students (as the case may be) along with fee must be submitted to the University as per the above schedule irrespective of the declaration of result of last exams. However, in case of late admission, or late submission of exam forms due to late declaration of results of the same exams, for no fault of the candidate(s), no late fee shall be charged within 15 days from the date of declaration of the results) of the candidate concerned. Thereafter, late fee will be charged as per schedule.
2. In the event of any last date for submission of forms without or with the late fee being a holiday(s) declared holidays)/ the next working day will be deemed to be the last date.
3. Schedule of submission of the Examinations form/data without and with a late fee is under the online system.
4. Internal Assessment can be submitted within 10 days after commencement of examinations without late fees.
5. The exam form can be submitted with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor, with late fees of Rs. 5000/ ten days before the commencement of the examination.
- If the number of teaching days falls less than 180 days (90 days in each semester) in the academic session, it should be the responsibility of each teacher to make good of the loss by taking extra classes.
- B.Ed 1 Year, M.Ed Sem.(Regular & Re-appear) & Ph.D. Course work Schedule will notified later on.
Important Instructions for IGU Examination
As the students are moving ahead to fill up their examination forms to appear in the examination of June/July 2021, there is a set of guidelines that they should know and keep in mind.
- The examination form link is open now for different UG, PG, ex-students, and other students. But there are some programs for whom the link will be able after a few days. So, the students who are not able to access the form on login should not panic and should wait for the links to get active.
- The examination form will be available only till 15 days after result. Hence, students who have not yet filled the examination form should hurry up and get it done at the earliest. Any student who fails to fill up the examination form or fails to make the examination form fee on time will not be allowed to appear for the exam that is getting conducted.
- The students have to make a payment of the examination fee online on the link that they should get from the faculties of their respective colleges or institutes.
- After the student has filled up the examination form, the respective colleges have to confirm the examination form. After the confirmation has been done, the students will get an email with a confirmation notification after which they can download their admit card.
- The university will not send any of the information and guidelines related to the examination form or examination individually to the students. Hence, the student has to check the website portal regularly for notifications and also have to go through the guidelines mentioned on the downloaded admit card for examination.
If the student faces any kind of trouble in logging into the portal for the exam form or in other ways, they should immediately contact their respective colleges. Even if they have filled up the exam form and have not received the confirmation email yet, they should get in touch with the college or the institute to get it done at the earliest to avoid last-minute hassles.